Ewing Bank

Kerr-McGee discovered the Ewing Bank 910 field in 1996. We acquired a 40% working interest from Kerr-McGee in 2006 and the remaining 60% from Petrobras America Inc. in 2014.

Ewing Bank 910

Kerr-McGee discovered the Ewing Bank 910 field in 1996 and the field is located approximately 68 miles off the coast of Louisiana in 560 feet of water. We acquired a 40% working interest in the field from Kerr-McGee in 2006 and the remaining 60% from Petrobras America Inc. in 2014. We own a 100% working interest in the primary field pays. Our working interest in the producing wells ranges from 10% to 100%. A single production platform is located on Block 910.

Key Statistics

69%

Percent oil and NGLs of proved reserves

1,222 Boe/d

2019 average daily equivalent sales rate (net)